Our client is a large recognised Australian business who represent a number of iconic brands throughout Australasia. With various business units under their group, they have a sizeable workforce located across multiple sites. As they move towards the conclusion of their Kronos implementation, a need has arisen for an experienced Kronos professional to assist them for an initial period of 5 months.
Reporting to the Payroll Manager, you will provide crucial support to the payroll and Kronos project team to assist them with the successful implementation of Kronos. Your specific responsibilities will include:
- Partnering with key stakeholders across the business to identify their needs with respect to the new software;
- Liaising with the provider to ensure a smooth integration and roll-out;
- Conducting parallel pay-runs and UAT in conjunction with external consultants;
- Running initial and ongoing training for existing staff members and sites;
- Assisting with systems administration;
- Ad hoc project work
You will have strong knowledge of Kronos. This may have been gained through being part of an internal project team or through consulting/contracting work. You may also be a previous payroll officer who has implemented Kronos. You desire an interesting, challenging role where you can collaborate with the Payroll Manager and the broader business. You are highly organised, passionate about payroll technology and enjoy sharing your knowledge with others.
The Next Step
If this position will enhance your career and you would like further details on the client, the role, remuneration or a copy of the position description, please call Sophie Penno-Charles for a confidential discussion on 03 8658 5812 or 0455 916 035.
Or alternatively please apply per the link below.