Our client is a leading national company. With over 200 sites and growing rapidly, they boast a dynamic, fast paced company culture with benefits including an onsite gym and café. Due to their upcoming Kronos implementation, a new role has been created for an experienced Kronos specialist to join the payroll team. This fantastic position will allow you to share your extensive Kronos knowledge while developing your expertise in a large roll-out. Due to the sustained growth of the business, opportunities abound after the implementation and as such, a rare permanent role is on offer.
Reporting to the Payroll Manager, you will initially focus on the implementation of Kronos. Your specific responsibilities will include:
- Partnering with key stakeholders across the business to identify their needs with respect to the new software;
- Liaising with the Provider to ensure smooth integration and roll-out;
- Conducting parallel pay-runs and UAT in conjunction with external consultants;
- Attending ongoing training sessions with the Provider;
- Running initial and ongoing training for existing staff members and sites;
After the implementation phase, the role will evolve to become focussed on the ongoing optimisation of Kronos. Responsibilities may include:
• Managing system upgrades and changes;
• Providing ongoing training and support to payroll staff and sites;
• Acting as a Systems Administrator and Subject Matter Expert for Kronos
You will have strong knowledge of Kronos. This may have been gained through being part of an internal project team or through consulting/contracting work. You may also be a previous Payroll Lead who has implemented Kronos. You desire an interesting, challenging role where you can collaborate with the Payroll Manager and the broader business. You are highly organised, passionate about payroll technology and enjoy sharing your knowledge with others.
The Next Step
If this position will enhance your career and you would like further details on the client, the role, remuneration or a copy of the position description, please call Sophie Penno-Charles for a confidential discussion on 0455 916 035 or 03 8658 5812
Or alternatively please apply per the link below.