Our client is an acclaimed Social Enterprise and pivotal provider of support services nationally. They have a reputation of excellence amongst the community as the leader in this space. Led by a blue-chip CFO, the role will appeal to a ‘can-do’ CPA/CA who is looking for a broad role where they can partner with the business to understand key drivers.
As Management Accountant, you will be responsible for the overall review and management of the day-to-day budgeting and financials. Commercially run, this business generates fees for services and is in part funded by government grants. A key aspect of this role will be to efficiently distribute, manage and track all funds used by the organisation. Reporting into the CFO, further responsibilities of the role include:
- Management and delivery of financial reports, including month-end, half-year and year-end financial statements;
- Development and/or implementation of strategic and operational budgeting and forecasting processes;
- Supporting the tendering and product costing process;
- Implementation financial management policies and procedures;
- Preparation of monthly board packs and relevant documentation;
- Lodgement of statutory requirements;
- Working closely with the CFO in the achievement of the business’ financial objectives.
Please consider applying to this position if you are:
- CPA/CA qualified with at least 5 years’ experience post qualification;
- Seeking a broad accounting position in a small team where you can partner closely with the business;
- Commercially minded with a desire to drive improvements for your employer
The Next Step
If this position will enhance your career and you would like further details on the client, the role, remuneration or a copy of the position description, please call Sophie Penno-Charles for a confidential discussion on 03 8658 5812 or 0455 916 035.
Or alternatively please apply per the link below.