- Successful and growing business | Cohesive and energetic team
- Salary $90-100k package | CBD location
- Opportunity for career progression
Our client is an Australian success story who has quickly become a leader within their industry. Boasting an impressive reputation, this company has continued to grow since its inception. They sit in a highly-desired industry and offer an unprecedented opportunity for career development and growth.
Reporting directly to the Financial Controller, you will be assisting with all accounting and finance functions for the group whilst improving internal and external connections within the business. Specifically, your responsibilities will include:
- Preparing monthly management reports
- Supporting the preparation of the annual budget and quarterly forecast
- Completion of all month-end reporting
- Assisting in the preparation and review of monthly board reporting packs
- Assisting in the preparation of year end group statutory accounts, and related audit requirements
- Assisting in the preparation and delivery of monthly reporting to business partners
Please consider expressing interest in this position if you possess the following:
- Prior experience working in a similar accounting capacity
- CA/CPA qualification and 3-5 years of relevant experience
- A passion to move into a key leadership position in an entrepreneurial business
- High levels of initiative and a proactive and forward-thinking attitude
The Next Step
If this position will enhance your career and you would like further details on the client, the role, remuneration or a copy of the position description, please call Steffie Thomson for a confidential discussion on 0417 542 795.
Or alternatively please apply per the link below.