- Successful construction group | $120k salary package
- South Melbourne location | Senior role with a direct line to the MD
- Permanent position in a high performing culture | Excellent learning potential
Our client is a well regarded, privately-owned construction company conveniently located in South Melbourne. This business ensures the successful end to end delivery of projects on time and on budget. This is a brilliant opportunity for an individual wanting to excel their career in a management accounting role with senior stakeholder engagement with direct exposure to the development team.
Reporting and working alongside an impressive Managing Director, you will be responsible for overseeing the efficient running of the company’s financials.
Specifically your responsibilities will include:
- Accurately preparing monthly financial results in accordance with company deadlines
- Ensuring job costing is completed and reported by end of month
- Approving and overseeing capital expenditure budgets, ensuring they are adhered to and tracking any inconsistencies
- Producing commentary on variations to budgets and forecasts in management reports, including any future/potential exposures to the organisation
Please consider expressing interest in this position if you possess the following:
- CA/CPA qualification
- Experience in the construction industry – CHEOPS and MYOB experience will be highly considered
- Strong analytical and commercial skills
The Next Step
If this position will enhance your career and you would like further details on the client, the role, remuneration or a copy of the position description, please call Steffie Thomson for a confidential discussion on 03 8594 4382 or 0417 542 795.
Or alternatively please apply per the link below.