This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated CA finance professional to join a large ASX listed company. It is a great opportunity to work at the Group Head Office while sitting in one of their key divisions. In this role you will partner closely with key operational managers and provide ad-hoc analysis along with your normal management reports. In this well structured finance team there are many opportunities for progression.
In this fast-paced role you will provide commercial accounting support to a large division. Reporting to the Finance Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Budgeting and forecasting, including detailed analysis and commentary;
- Weekly and monthly financial & operational reporting;
- Business case preparation and review;
- Financial modelling around tenders, margins, costs;
- Presenting financial information to non-finance stakeholders;
- Management of two staff
As a high performing CA with the ability to understand the bigger picture, this may be a great career opportunity for you. Please express interest if the following apply:
- 3-4 years of experience;
- CA qualified;
- Well developed skills from working in a Big 4 or mid-tier firm;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; and
- High levels of initiative and a proactive and forward thinking attitude.
The Next Step
If this position will enhance your career and you would like further details on the client, the role, remuneration or a copy of the position description, please call Sophie Penno-Charles for a confidential discussion on 03 8658 5812 or 0455 916 035.
Or alternatively please apply per the link below.