- Salary $80k – $90k package | Globally recognised brand | Key business partnering role
- Unprecedented opportunity for career development | Blue-chip accounting team
- Eastern suburbs location | Parking on-site and/or easily accessible by public transport
Our client is an Australian success story which has quickly become a global leader within the sporting industry. Boasting an impressive range of products across various sporting disciplines, this easily recognised company has continued to grow since its inception. They sit in a highly-desired industry sector, and offer an unprecedented opportunity for career development. They are seeking a hardworking and motivated CA to join their high performing, top tier accounting function.
Reporting to the Commercial Manager, you will play a key role in the global budgeting and quarterly forecasting process. Specifically, your responsibilities will include:
- Analysing sales and margin reports;
- Preparing monthly management reports;
- Supporting the preparation of the annual budget and quarterly forecast;
- Assisting financial accounting team with month-end and financial reporting;
- Providing analytical support on various business initiatives; and
- Establishing and improving business systems and processes.
Please consider expressing interest in this position if you possess the following:
- CA from a top-tier or mid-tier firm, preferably with 1+ years’ experience in industry
- A CPA with comparable retail management accounting experience
- A passion and interest in the retail and/or sporting goods industry
- Demonstrated commitment to working hard, showing initiative and a proven success in being a key business partner to internal and external stakeholders
The Next Step
If this position will enhance your career and you would like further details on the client, the role, remuneration or a copy of the position description, please call Maxime Moffroid for a confidential discussion on 03 8658 5814 or 0429 927 270.
Or alternatively please apply per the link below.