Our client is a growing property development company that’s known in Melbourne. They focus on both residential and mixed-use retail sites and they have a reputation for producing high quality, innovative projects in prime locations. Further, they boast a fantastic inclusive and entrepreneurial office culture. This is an excellent opportunity for a recently qualified or part qualified CA/CPA with experience in audit or business services to get a foot in the door with a high performing team.
Reporting into the Financial Controller, your initial focus will be supporting the finance team with both financial and management accounting tasks. Specifically, your responsibilities will include:
- Cash flow analysis & reporting;
- Producing quarterly and annual accounts summaries;
- Providing project accounting and support to the business;
- Project analysis and project settlement reconciliations;
- Transaction processing and adjustments to the GL;
- Budgeting and forecasting;
- Month end journals and balance sheet reconciliations
Please consider expressing interest in this position if you possess the following:
- CA/CPA full/part qualified, 2-4 years’ experience
- Experience working in an Audit/Business Services capacity
- Industry experience is an advantage but not essential
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to start immediately
The Next Step
If this position will enhance your career and you would like further details on the client, the role, remuneration or a copy of the position description, please call Sophie Penno-Charles for a confidential discussion on 03 8658 5812 or 0455 916 035.
Or alternatively please apply per the link below.