- Newly created role due to company growth
- CBD location | Development and progression
- Circa $85,000 – $95,000
This is a great opportunity for an experienced accountant to join a privately owned Australian business within the property industry. They are presently going through a positive period of change and have displayed strong growth in recent years. They are looking to add depth to their finance function and as such, a newly created position for a management accountant has arisen.
Partnering with the Finance Manager and working closely with directors across the business, you will be able to use your skills to influence:
- Management and delivery of financial reports, including month-end, half-year and year-end financial statements
- Development and implementation of strategic and operational budgeting and forecasting processes
- Preparing and presenting detailed financial analysis to key stakeholders of the business including property managers and Owners Corporation stakeholders
- Continuously driving process and efficiency improvements across the business
- Monitoring and forecasting daily cash flows
- Indirectly overseeing 3 members of the finance team
Please consider expressing interest in the position if you possess the following:
- You are CA/CPA part/full qualified
- Experience in the property industry and dealing with Owners Corporation will be advantageous
- Strong analytical and commercial skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and a proactive and forward thinking mindset
The Next Step
If this position will enhance your career and you would like further details on the client, the role, remuneration or a copy of the position description, please call Jack Ymer for a confidential discussion on 03 8658 5813 or 0477 885 422.
Or alternatively please apply per the link below.