- Commercial role | Analysis focus
- Work across the business to understand operations
- Salary $80,000 – $85,000 | CBD location
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading Australian owned company. They are based in Melbourne’s CBD and have a number of products and services under their umbrella. This role will focus on management accounting and FP&A work for one of their key retail divisions. This company like to promote from within so this is an excellent entry-point for a motivated accountant who is seeking a role with room to progress.
As a key member of the retail accounting function, you will be involved in a broad range of FP&A and management accounting tasks. You will also be required to work across the business and engage with key stakeholders in both finance and operations.
Specifically, your responsibilities will include:
- Monthly financial and operational reporting;
- Commercial business analysis;
- Budgeting and forecasting;
- Providing detailed guidance and analysis on costs;
- Preparing and presenting detailed financial analysis to support the business;
- Participation in projects including continuous improvement initiatives.
Please consider expressing interest in this position if you possess the following:
- CPA or CA qualification;
- 2-4 years experience in industry or you are seeking a first move from a firm;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Well developed MS Excel skills
The Next Step
If this position will enhance your career and you would like further details on the client, the role, remuneration or a copy of the position description, please call Sophie Penno-Charles for a confidential discussion on 03 8658 5812 or 0455 916 035.
Or alternatively please apply per the link below.