- Salary circa $75,000 | South-east suburbs
- Rapidly expanding business | Parking onsite
- Friendly team environment | Full-time role
Seeking an experienced commercial accountant to join a local importer and distributor in Melbourne’s south-eastern suburbs. Our client has experienced impressive growth over recent years leading to an exciting vacancy arising. The business boasts a cohesive team atmosphere and an enjoyable working environment. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to work in a challenging and fast paced role with career growth opportunities.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be providing critical insight and analysis within the finance team.
Specifically your responsibilities will include:
- Providing reports on business activity and performance, including analysis and interpretation
- Assisting with analysis of management planning processes including budgeting, forecasting and business initiatives
- Monitoring and managing daily cash flow
- Month end reporting
- Identifying and implementing reporting process improvements
- Ensuring timely and accurate preparation of statutory requirements such as PAYG, Super and BAS returns
Please consider expressing interest in this position if you possess the following:
- CA/CPA full or part qualification
- Strong Excel skills including the ability to create budget templates and automated reporting
- An interest in learning the commercial aspects of the business
- High levels of initiative and a forward-thinking attitude
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
The Next Step
If this position will enhance your career and you would like further details on the client, the role, remuneration or a copy of the position description, please call Steffie Thomson for a confidential discussion on 03 8658 5811 or 0412 542 795.
Or alternatively please apply per the link below.