Our client is a Not for Profit organisation who provide essential care services to members of the community. Due to extended leave, this wonderful contract opportunity has arisen. Full handover will be provided with commencement this week.
Reporting to the Senior Accountant, responsibilities will include:
- Fortnightly payroll processing for 200 employees;
- Merging and checking data from the time & attendance system;
- Entering starters, leavers and detail changes;
- Answering emails and telephone enquiries;
- Processing accounts payable invoices;
- Preparing payment runs
Please consider expressing interest in this position if you possess the following:
- Experience in end-to-end payroll, ideally for around 150-200 employees;
- Ideally, broad finance knowledge and experience in Accounts Payable;
- The ability to commence immediately
The Next Step
If this position is of interest please call Sophie Penno-Charles for a confidential discussion on 0455 916 035 or 03 8658 5812.
Or alternatively please apply per the link below.