Our client is an ASX listed business that has been in operation for over 70 years and employs more than 10,000 staff Australia wide. They are considered leaders and innovators across their industry and ‘putting people first’ is what this organisation prides themselves on. An opportunity has arisen for a Payroll Administrator/Officer to join their team in a role that will have a strong focus on long term progression and development
Reporting into the Payroll Team Leader, your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting the payroll team with running the payroll
- Entering new starters, leavers and terminations
- Updating employee details
- Responding to employee enquiries via phone and email
- Timesheet entry
Please consider expressing interest in this position if you possess the following:
- A desire to develop a career in payroll
- An understanding of the fundamentals of payroll. This may have been gained through payroll being all or part of your previous positions
- Strong attention to detail and good time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
The Next Step
If this position will enhance your career and you would like further details on the client, the role, remuneration or a copy of the position description, please call Sophie Penno-Charles for a confidential discussion on 0455 916 035 or 03 8658 5812.
Or alternatively please apply per the link below.