- Broad Payroll, HR & Finance position pivotal to the group’s sucess
- $90k Package | Strong Company Culture | Fun environment
- Support multiple locations & key stakeholders nationally
Our client is a leading creative advertising agency with a reputation for being at the cutting edge of their field. Known to be a great place to work, they offer a dynamic environment and exciting opportunities for career progression. A rare opening has arisen for a strong Payroll & HR professional to join their team.
Reporting to the Finance Director, your key responsibility will be to manage the Payroll and HR administrative processes across the business. This includes the end to end Payroll delivery while supporting the HR Director and Finance Director with ad hoc tasks.
- Delivering the end to end Payroll for 300 staff
- Acting as the point of contact for all staff payroll queries across all divisions within the group
- Completing annual leave, sick leave and long service leave reconciliations and monthly provisions
- Completing annual bonus payment calculations for the executive team
- Managing the inter-company staff transfer process and any global staff transfer queries affecting the Australian business
- Completing monthly accounting reconciliations that are aligned to freelance staff’s working hours
- Assisting with the on-boarding process for new employees within the business
- Ad hoc projects as directed by the Finance & HR Directors
Please consider expressing interest in this position if you possess the following:
- You have proven end to end payroll experience at a large commercial organisation
- Ideally, you have a strong HR knowledge of processes including superannuation and working visa programs
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and a proven ability to deal effectively with executives within a corporate and reputable environment
- You have an appetite to learn and grow and an eagerness to work in a progressive and fast paced environment
The Next Step
If this position will enhance your career and you would like further details on the client, the role, remuneration or a copy of the position description, please email Alexander Thompson at email@example.com
Or alternatively please apply per the link below.