- Chris 21 environment | Project focus
- Leading company | Beautiful CBD offices
- Salary circa $130 – $150K
Our client is a leading services business with a strong reputation for being a great place to work. With a stable, mature workforce they are currently executing some exciting changes in their payroll department to streamline and fix outdated processes. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced manager to join them for an initial period of 12-months in a career-building role.
Reporting to the CFO you will be responsible for delivery of an accurate and timely fortnightly payroll, with a specific focus on:
- Optimising the performance of the Chris 21 software;
- Creating reports and streamlining existing processes;
- Ensuring the accuracy of all payroll data, current and historic;
- Training and mentoring a small team;
- Partnering with finance to deliver a successful Year-End process;
- Managing statutory requirements such as PAYG, Superannuation and WorkCover;
- Applying relevant awards and payroll legislation;
- Driving a continuous improvement approach.
Please apply for this position if you possess all or most of the following:
- Extensive experience as a Payroll Manager;
- Strong systems acumen, ideally with knowledge of Chris 21;
- The willingness to get into the detail and look through historic data to improve processes going forward;
- The ability to partner closely with finance and external vendors to execute outcomes in the payroll system;
- A professional approach with a commitment to providing excellent service to all employees.
The Next Step
If this position will enhance your career and you would like further details on the client, the role, remuneration or a copy of the position description, please call Sophie Penno-Charles for a confidential discussion on 0455 916 035.
Or alternatively please apply per the link below.