Our client is a leading service provider with a great reputation both locally and overseas. This is a fantastic opportunity for an immediately available Payroll Manager to jump into a new role right away and lead the payroll team while the business goes through an exciting period of change.
Reporting to the Finance Director, you will lead the end-to-end processing of the fortnightly payroll while managing a small team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing the end to end fortnightly payroll;
- Supervising two Payroll Officers;
- Undertaking month-end payroll reporting;
- Coordinating all statutory requirements such as payroll tax, workcover, superannuation and PAYG;
- Payroll reporting such as staff against budget, turnover, payroll costs, leave liability etc;
- Continuously seeking improvements to maximise efficiency and minimise manual work
Please consider expressing interest in this position if you possess the following:
- Strong experience as a Payroll Manager;
- Ability to lead and develop staff;
- Experience with Preceda or similar strongly preferred
The Next Step
If this position will enhance your career and you would like further details on the client, the role, remuneration or a copy of the position description, please call Sophie Penno-Charles for a confidential discussion on 03 8658 5812 or 0455 916 035.
Or alternatively please apply per the link below.