- Salary circa $65,000 | Great team environemnt
- Northern suburbs | Onsite parking
- Successful company with a wonderful culture
Our client is a leading national company with sites Australia wide. They boast a great office environment with appealing employee benefits. Due to the continued growth of the business, an opportunity has arisen for an experienced Payroll Officer to join their team. This is a fantastic time to join a company who have recently invested in technology and process improvement within their Payroll department.
Reporting to the Group Payroll Manager, you will be responsible for processing the end-to-end payroll for a portfolio of sites.
Your duties will include:
- Preparing and processing fortnightly salaried and casual pays;
- Entering new starters and leavers;
- Maintaining leave records and adjustments;
- Responding to payroll related queries;
- Providing excellent customer service to site based employees;
- Processing Superannuation, PAYG etc;
- Supporting management with process improvement initiatives
To be considered for this role you will need to possess the following:
- At least 3 years’ payroll experience, ideally looking after 400+ employees;
- Desire to work in a fast paced environment;
- Experience working within Services, Health, Retail or Utilities industries is beneficial;
- Experience with SAP, PayGlobal and Kronos T&A is beneficial though certainly not essential to your success in this role
The Next Step
If this position will enhance your career and you would like further details on the client, the role, remuneration or a copy of the position description, please call James Morrison for a confidential discussion on 03 8594 4381 or 0488 013 448.
Or alternatively please apply per the link below.