- Exciting industry | Great culture
- Challenging role | Training & Development
- Salary circa $75,000 | On site parking
Our client operates in one of the largest industry segments in Australia and are passionate about providing a high level of service to their clients. This is a great opportunity to join a business that places a strong emphasis on training and development. This busy role is perfect for an experienced payroll officer that is looking to further develop their skill set in a challenging and complex environment.
Reporting into the Payroll Manager, you will be a key member of the payroll team. Specifically, your responsibilities will include the following:
- Preparing and processing payroll on a weekly basis
- Completing new starter and employee terminations
- Award interpretation and application
- Reviewing and uploading time and attendance files
- Supporting management through the year end process which includes preparing payroll tax and statutory requirements
- Responding to payroll related queries
- Providing support to management with month-end tasks
- Assisting the Payroll Manager with ad hoc project work
- Contributing to process and system improvements
Please consider expressing interest in this position if you possess the following:
- 3+ years experience in an end to end payroll environment
- Experience interpreting and applying a variety of different industry Awards/EBA’s
- A high attention to detail and the willingness to learn and develop your skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The Next Step
If this position will enhance your career and you would like further details on the client, the role, remuneration or a copy of the position description, please call Jack Ymer for a confidential discussion on 03 8658 5813 or 0477 885 422.
Or alternatively please apply per the link below.