Our client is a large ASX listed company with a long rich history spanning over 70 years. Employing more than 10,000 staff Australia wide, they are considered the clear market leader within their field. With a focus on continued growth and offering excellent career development, this company is currently seeking a Payroll Officer to join their team.
Reporting to the Payroll Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Processing weekly payroll
- Maintaining and updating employee records
- Processing new starters and leavers
- Calculating terminations and leave entitlements
- Updating employee details
- Applying relevant awards and EBA’s
Please consider expressing interest in this position if you possess the following:
- Ideally 2+ years payroll experience. Possibly you have an understanding of the fundamentals of payroll and have a desire to learn an end to end role
- A desire to work within a fast paced payroll environment
- High attention to detail and a proactive attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The Next Step
If this position will enhance your career and you would like further details on the client, the role, remuneration or a copy of the position description, please call Roshan Gill for a confidential discussion on 0488 022 124 or 03 8658 5815.
Or alternatively please apply per the link below.