- City fringe location | Accessible by public transport
- Large payroll team | Recognisable NFP organisation
- Competitive base + salary packaging benefits
This is an exciting opportunity for a payroll officer looking to advance their career in a busy, rewarding environment. Working within the public health sector, our client provides essential services to members of the community. Situated just out of Melbourne’s city centre, this role is easily accessible via public transport and will be perfect for someone looking to develop their skill set in a fast paced environment.
Reporting to the Payroll Team Leader, you will be responsible for payroll processing in a busy team environment.
Specifically, your responsibilities will include:
- Preparing and processing payroll on a weekly basis;
- Entering starters, leavers and detail changes;
- Processing time sheets in accordance with awards, agreements and payroll procedures;
- Undertaking time sheet verification checks, including manual checking;
- Handling payroll related queries in an efficient and timely manner;
- Contributing and demonstrating support for process improvement strategies.
Please consider expressing interest in this position if you possess the following:
- Experience in the health, aged care or community care sectors;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Desire to work in a fast paced team environment;
- Strong time management skills and the ability to work within deadlines;
- Experience in SAP highly regarded, not essential.
The Next Step
If this position will enhance your career and you would like further details on the client, the role, remuneration or a copy of the position description, please call Roshan Gill for a confidential discussion on 0488 022 124 or 03 8594 4380.
Or alternatively please apply per the link below.