- Accessible central location | Public health
- Flexible hours | Competitive salary
- Friendly team environment | Opportunity to progress
This is an exciting opportunity for a payroll officer looking to advance their career in a busy, rewarding environment. Working within the public health sector, our client provides essential services to members of the community. Situated just out of Melbourne’s city center, this role is easily accessible via public transport and will be perfect for someone looking to develop their skill set in a fast paced environment.
Reporting to the Team Leader, you will be responsible for payroll processing in a busy team environment.
Specifically your responsibilities will include:
- Preparing and processing payroll on a weekly basis;
- Entering starters, leavers and detail changes;
- Processing time sheets in accordance with awards, agreements and payroll procedures;
- Undertaking time sheet verification checks, including manual checking;
- Handling payroll related queries in an efficient and timely manner;
- Contributing and demonstrating support for process improvement strategies
Please consider expressing interest in this position if you possess the following:
- Experience in the health, aged care or community care sectors;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Desire to work in a fast paced team environment;
- Strong time management skills and the ability to work within deadlines;
- Experience in SAP highly regarded, not essential
The Next Step
If this position will enhance your career and you would like further details on the client, the role, remuneration or a copy of the position description, please call Steffie Thomson for a confidential discussion on 0417 542 795.
Or alternatively please apply per the link below.