- Temp to Perm | Salary $70k package
- Immediate start | CBD location
- Large Australian business | Great culture
Our client is one of Australia’s most renowned hospitality groups with a proven reputation of excellence here in Melbourne. They have strategically grown their business over the past number of years and have already executed growth strategies to accelerate into the future – they are likely to become one of the best food and beverage hospitality companies in Australia with an enviable group of prominent bars and restaurants. Culturally they are a very collegiate and energised team that strives for operational excellence.
Reporting to the Payroll Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Preparing and processing the fortnightly pay-run;
- Administering new starters and termination pays;
- Maintaining leave records and adjustments;
- Interpreting and applying awards and contracts;
- Completing legislative requirements including PAYG and Superannuation;
- Assisting with month and year end reporting;
- Answering all payroll related queries in an efficient and timely manner
Please consider expressing interest in this position if you possess the following:
- 2+ years payroll experience;
- Strong MS Excel skills
- High attention to detail and excellent communication skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
The Next Step
If this position will enhance your career and you would like further details on the client, the role, remuneration or a copy of the position description, please call Roshan Gill for a confidential discussion on 0488 022 124 or 03 8594 4380.
Or alternatively please apply per the link below.