Our client is a leading ASX listed company located in Melbourne’s city fringe. Employing more than 10,000 staff nationwide, it is one of Australia’s most recognisable brands. The clear market leader in their field, this organisation offers fantastic career development opportunities. This is a fantastic opportunity for a payroll officer to join this growing payroll team.
Reporting to the Payroll Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Preparing and processing weekly payroll;
- Administering new starters and termination pays;
- Managing leave records and adjustments;
- Responding to payroll related enquires;
- Assisting with year-end reporting
Please consider expressing interest in this position if you possess the following:
- Experience within a payroll environment;
- Come from a broader finance background and have a desire for a career in payroll;
- Ability to work within a team in a fast paced environment;
- High attention to detail and excellent written and verbal communication skills
The Next Step
If this position will enhance your career and you would like further details on the client, the role, remuneration or a copy of the position description, please call Roshan Gill for a confidential discussion on 0488 022 124 or 03 8658 5815.
Or alternatively please apply per the link below.