An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Payroll Officer to join this leading not-or-profit organisation. They have a long rich history of providing excellent care to the members of the community that they service. The organisation offers a fantastic supportive team environment with a focus on training and development.
Reporting to the Payroll Team Leader, your responsibilities will include:
- Processing timesheet pays in accordance with awards & EBA’s
- Merging and checking data from the time & attendance system
- Entering new starters and calculating termination pays
- Maintaining leave records and adjustments
- Responding to payroll related enquiries
- Ad-hoc payroll tasks
Please consider expressing interest in this position if you possess the following:
- 3+ years payroll experience
- Ability to work within a large payroll team
- Experience working within NFP, Health, Aged Care
- Experience using SAP is beneficial
The Next Step
If this position will enhance your career and you would like further details on the client, the role, remuneration or a copy of the position description, please call Sophie Penno-Charles for a confidential discussion on 03 8658 5812 or 0455 916 035.
Or alternatively please apply per the link below.