- Retail industry | Great culture
- Development & career progression opportunities
- $60,000 – $75,000 | Eastern suburbs
Our client a recognised retailer and one of Australia’s leading businesses. Over recent years, they have experienced considerable growth and as such, an opportunity has arisen for a payroll officer to join their large team. This is a client that prides themselves on having an excellent internal culture and they pride themselves on employee development and progression from within. Long term employment is on offer for a candidate who is able to take ownership of this role and make it their own.
Reporting into the Payroll Manager, you will be responsible for a high volume payroll. Specifically your responsibilities will include:
- Preparing and processing payroll information on a fortnightly and monthly basis
- Completing new starter and employee terminations
- Award interpretation and applying relevant policies and procedures
- Reviewing and uploading time and attendance files
- Providing support to management with month-end tasks
- Supporting management through the year end process which includes preparing payroll tax and executive bonus calculations
- Responding to payroll related queries
- Assisting the Payroll Manager with ad hoc project work
- Contributing to process and system improvements
Please consider expressing interest in this position if you possess the following:
- Experience processing payroll at a large Australian business
- End to end payroll skills that align to the core responsibilities of the role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An eagerness to get involved in payroll projects and advance your career
The next step
If this position will enhance your career and you would like further details on the client, the role, remuneration or a copy of the position description, please call Jack Ymer for a confidential discussion on 03 8658 5813 or 0477 885 422.
Or alternatively please apply per the link below.