- Northern suburbs | Free parking
- Employee benefits | Career development
- Highly regarded leading retailer
This is a great opportunity to join an industry leader that possesses one of the most recognisable brand names nationwide. They pride themselves on their internal culture and employee development and generous store discounts and promotions are available to all staff. Due to the continued growth of the business, an opportunity has arisen for a Payroll Officer to join their close-knit, collaborative team.
Reporting to the Group Payroll Manager, you will be responsible for processing the end-to-end payroll for a portfolio of sites. This is a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
Your duties will include the following:
- Preparing and processing fortnightly salaried and casual pays
- Entering new starters and leavers
- Maintaining leave records and adjustments
- Responding to payroll related queries
- Providing excellent customer service to site based employees
- Processing Superannuation, PAYG etc
- Supporting management with process improvement initiatives
Please consider expressing interest in this position if you possess the following:
- At least 3 years payroll experience, ideally in a high volume environment with responsibility for 500+ employees
- The desire to work in a fast paced environment
- High attention to detail and excellent communication skills
- Experience working with Kronos advantageous but not ideal
The Next Step
If this position will enhance your career and you would like further details on the client, the role, remuneration or a copy of the position description, please call Jack Ymer for a confidential discussion on 03 8594 4379 or 0477 885 422.
Or alternatively please apply per the link below.