- Permanent position | Industry leader
- Large payroll team | Career development
- Northern suburbs | Free parking
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Payroll Officer to join this nationally recognised company. Offering a vibrant office environment and generous employee benefits, they are a locally owned operation who have achieved outstanding growth over the last 20 years. The payroll department is investing in technology at present and as such there is an opportunity to put your hand up and assist with interesting project work.
Reporting to the Payroll Manager and working as part of a busy team environment your responsibilities will include:
- Preparing and processing of the fortnightly pay-run;
- Administering new starters, leavers and termination pays;
- Maintaining leave records and adjustments;
- Checking data from the T&A system;
- Statutory requirements such as Super, WorkCover and PAYG;
- Assisting with year-end reporting;
- Providing excellence in customer service in responding to payroll related enquiries;
Please consider expressing interest in this position if you possess the following:
- 3+ years payroll experience;
- Experience working in a high volume payroll environment;
- High attention to detail and excellent communication skills;
- Experience working with Kronos advantageous but not ideal
The Next Step
If this position will enhance your career and you would like further details on the client, the role, remuneration or a copy of the position description, please call Roshan Gill for a confidential discussion on 0488 022 124.
Or alternatively please apply per the link below.