- Circa $75,000 package | AUS & NZ payroll
- South-Eastern suburbs | Close to home opportunity
- Part-time (3/4 days per week) | Flexible working conditions
Our client a highly reputable international manufacturer. Over recent years, they have experienced considerable growth and as such, an opportunity has arisen for a payroll officer to join their team. This is a client that prides themselves on having an excellent internal culture and they pride themselves on employee development and progression from within. Long term employment may be on offer for a candidate who can take ownership of this role and make it their own.
Reporting to the CFO, you will be responsible for managing the day to day payroll in a standalone capacity for Australia and New Zealand sites.
Your duties will include the following:
- Preparing and processing fortnightly and monthly payrolls
- Entering new starters and leavers
- Maintaining leave records and adjustments
- Responding to payroll related queries
- Providing excellent customer service to site-based employees
- Supporting management with process improvement initiatives
Please consider expressing interest in this position if you possess the following:
- At least 3 years of payroll experience
- An environment with responsibility for more than 100+ employees
- The desire to work in a fast paced environment
- High attention to detail and excellent communication skills
- Experience working with a large payroll software – ADP, SAP, Chris21, PayGlobal etc
The Next Step
If this position will enhance your career and you would like further details on the client, the role, remuneration or a copy of the position description, please call Lachlan Aikman for a confidential discussion on 0477 016 439
Or alternatively please apply per the link below.
ThompsonCook | We Only Do Accounting | Focused On MelbourneJob Title: Permanent