- Standalone role | Flexibility to work over 3-5 days
- Privately owned, successful and growing
- Inner CBD suburbs | Parking onsite
Our client is a growing, privately owned, successful automotive retailer located in South Yarra. The business has gained a reputation for exceptional professionalism and customer service. With the company continually expanding, an exciting newly created opportunity has arisen for a Payroll Officer to take charge of the groups payroll function.
This is a standalone position and will suit an experienced payroll professional seeking an opportunity closer to home, minimising travel time and allowing for work-life balance. The role can be divided as either 3 full days, or during school hours over 5 days. This is a rare chance to work autonomously with real flexibility.
Reporting to the Company Secretary, your responsibilities will include:
- Preparing and processing weekly payroll;
- Administering new starters and termination pays;
- Maintaining leave records and adjustments;
- Interpreting and applying numerous Awards/EBA’s;
- Calculating statutory requirements such as PAYG, Superannuation & Payroll Tax;
- Answering payroll related enquiries; and
- Assisting management with administration work.
Please consider expressing interest in this position if you possess the following:
- 2+ years payroll experience in a comparable business, preferably in a standalone role;
- Experience performing complex payroll calculations and applying a variety of different Awards;
- High attention to detail and a willingness to learn and develop your skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The Next Step
If this position will enhance your career and you would like further details on the client, the role, remuneration or a copy of the position description, please call Roshan Gill for a confidential discussion on 0488 022 124 or 03 8594 4380.
Or alternatively please apply per the link below.