Our client is a leading education institution. With a reputation for being a great place to work, they are currently going through an exciting period of change as they are upgrading their payroll software. As such, they require a suitably experienced Payroll Officer to support the existing team during this busy time.
Reporting to the Payroll Manager, responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with the fortnightly payroll processing;
- Entering starters, leavers and detail changes;
- Answering emails and telephone enquiries;
- Supporting the year-end payroll process including production of payment summaries;
- Assisting the Payroll Manager with ad-hoc duties
Please consider expressing interest in this position if you possess the following:
- At least 5 years’ experience in Payroll;
- Experience using a medium/large payroll system, Preceda advantageous;
- Strong understanding of payroll legislation;
- Intermediate MS Excel skills
The Next Step
If this position will enhance your career and you would like further details on the client, the role, remuneration or a copy of the position description, please call Sophie Penno-Charles for a confidential discussion on 0455 916 035 or 03 8658 5812
Or alternatively please apply per the link below.