Our client is a top-tier leading international law firm with a strong history in Australia spanning more than 150 years. Considered a true market leader, they are widely recognised for continually achieving outstanding results for their clients. Due to changes in leadership and an emphasis on innovation, the firm has expanded and grown exponentially in the last five years. This firm is very much at the forefront of their industry in promoting diversity and flexibility in the workplace.
Reporting to the Payroll Manager, you will do an end-to-end role responsible for all WA and NSW employees. Example of those responsibilities will include:
- Processing fortnightly payroll;
- Calculating deductions, terminations and leave allowances;
- Entering new starters;
- Completing legislative requirements including PAYG, Superannuation and WorkCover;
- Interpreting and applying awards;
- Analysing areas for improvement and making changes accordingly;
- Responding to payroll related inquiries; and
- Working closely with HR and partners of the firm to assist them with any requirements.
Please consider expressing interest in this position if you possess the following:
- 3+ years payroll experience;
- Experience using Preceda or a similar sized system;
- High attention to detail; and
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
The Next Step
If this position will enhance your career and you would like further details on the client, the role, remuneration or a copy of the position description, please call Maxime Moffroid for a confidential discussion on 03 8658 5814 or 0429 927 270.
Or alternatively please apply per the link below.