- Salary circa $110k package | Newly created, permanent role
- One of Australia’s leading healthcare providers | CBD location
- 2IC to Group Payroll Manager | Kronos lead nationally
Our client is a large listed healthcare provider with a head office in Melbourne’s central CBD. They have an unmatched presence in every state with a reputation of excellence nationally. Having implemented Kronos earlier this year, they require the experience of a payroll professional with strong Kronos experience to spearhead the efficiency of the system across the organisation.
This is a permanent role, reporting into the Group Payroll Manager and working very closely with the broader team. If you have a demonstrated payroll career, want to work for a leading, growing Australian business and have always wanted to work in the back end of the Kronos system full-time, this is the role for you.
Reporting to the Group Payroll Manager, your responsibilities will include;
- Review potential improvements in systems and processes
- High level payroll analysis, including, audit, reporting, reconciliation
- Take lead responsibility for award and enterprise agreement legislation
- Be a key point of contact with the payroll team, accounting team and operations
- Drive change and continuous improvement/ upgrades to drive efficiency across the Payroll and Time & Attendance function
- Developing organisation policies, procedures, standards and training tools
- Training and development of team members
Please consider expressing interest in this position if you possess the following:
- Extensive experience in processing and leading the Payroll for a large and complex blue-chip business;
- An in-depth understanding of Kronos, from a day-to-day and ideally, technical and operational side
- Demonstrated process improvement experience
- Demonstrated experience in leading significant organisational change through project management
- The ability to interpret numerous awards and EBAs
- Excellent communication skills and proven experience dealing with senior stakeholders within a business
The next step
If this position will enhance your career and you would like further details on the client, the role, remuneration or a copy of the position description, please call Maxime Moffroid for a confidential discussion on 0429 927 270.
Or alternatively please apply per the link below.