- Salary circa $75k pro-rata | Standalone role | Eastern subrubs
- Privately owned, successful and growing business | Strong employee engagement
- Flexibility to work over 3-5 days | Parking onsite
Our client is a rapidly expanding, privately owned, and very successful manufacturing business based in Melbourne’s eastern suburbs. Established from humble beginnings over 20 years ago, the company now has an unmatched presence across Australia. With 150 staff and rapidly expanding, this is an exciting opportunity for a Payroll Officer to manage and maintain the group’s payroll function.
This is a standalone position and will suit an experienced payroll professional seeking an opportunity closer to home, minimising travel time and allowing for work-life balance. The role can be divided as either 3 full days, or during school hours over 5 days. This is a rare chance to work autonomously with real flexibility.
As the standalone Payroll Officer, half your responsibility will be the accurate completion of the payroll for the group nationally, while the other half of your time will be supporting the People and Culture Team. You will report directly into People & Culture Manager and your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Preparing and processing weekly and monthly payroll;
- Administering new starters and termination pays;
- Maintaining leave records and adjustments
- Interpreting and applying numerous Awards;
- Managing the Time & Attendance system;
- Calculating statutory requirements such as PAYG, Superannuation & Payroll Tax;
- Answering payroll related enquiries;
- Supporting the People & Culture Manager with general HR administration
Please consider expressing interest in this position if you possess the following:
- 4+ years payroll experience in a small-medium sized business, preferably in a stand-alone capacity;
- Experience working with HR3 Payroll and a Time & Attendance system is advantageous;
- Experience performing complex payroll calculations and applying a variety of differant Awards;
- High attention to detail and a willingness to learn and develop your skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The Next Step
If this position will enhance your career and you would like further details on the client, the role, remuneration or a copy of the position description, please call Roshan Gill for a confidential discussion on 0488 022 124 or 03 8594 4380.
Or alternatively please apply per the link below.