- Lead a team of 5 Finance Business Partners
- Provide key support to CIO, GM Finance & CFO
- Circa $200k package | CBD location | Employer of choice
Our client is a top performing ASX 30. They are known to be one of the best companies to work for in Melbourne. Having expanded their footprint nationally and overseas, they are looking to appoint an experienced, commercially oriented Finance Executive to lead a large team of Finance Business Partners to effectively support a core division in the business that is going through a range of positive changes.
This position is extremely broad and it plays a critical role in supporting the CIO, Technology Leadership team, CFO and the GM of Finance within the organisation. Specifically, the role takes accountability for the planning, reporting, forecasting and financial decision making within the organisation. The core responsibilities include:
- Overseeing the budgeting, forecasting and business planning, which includes developing and implementing business plans to improve current processes
- Acting as a financial advisor to the divisional leadership team and their direct managers which includes a CIO and 8 GM’s
- Overseeing the continued development of specific management reporting which includes financial and non financial metrics which drive business performance
- Continually reviewing major operating and capital expenditure against budget to drive more cost effective expenditure
- Improve and oversee existing scenario modelling processes to ensure correct inputs for business cases are adhered to
- Mentor and lead a team of 5 CA qualified Finance Business Partners to ensure positive initiatives are delivered
- Assisting Business Managers with their ongoing cost management
Please consider expressing interest in this position if you possess the following:
- You are currently a CA qualified finance executive in a large blue chip organisation who has had considerable financial analysis and reporting experience
- You have previous experience developing, implementing and maintaining group management reporting, budging and forecasting at a large business
- You have gained experience supporting an internal technology function within a large corporate environment
- You have extensive leadership experience and a track record of driving a high performing team
The Next Step
If this position will enhance your career and you would like further details on the client, the role, remuneration or a copy of the position description, please call Alexander Thompson for a confidential discussion on 03 8594 4375 or 0408 925 700.
Or alternatively please apply per the link below.