- Process Improvement role
- Prior change management and process/ structure implementation experience
- 3 month contract | 150 K | Geelong Based
My client are a non-for-profit health fund, which has been in operation since the early 1900’s.
With more than 230,000 Australian customers, my client are becoming a well recognised and respected health insurer here in Victoria.
Due to a number of business acquisitions of recent, I am recruiting for a Process Improvement Finance Manager for a 3 month contract to assist with building the correct accounting infrastructure to properly capture the financial productivity and control of all business entities both new and existing.
- Group reporting development
- Determination of process, structure, format etc.
- P&L enhancements and standardisation
- End of month reporting timeline and process flow.
- Assessment of chart of accounts and consideration of a restructure.
- This will largely be driven by what the business wants to/should be able to see – e.g. if there is a desire to run full brand P&Ls, then this would need to be a consideration in the assessment.
- Review/audit of finance processes
- Assess how well integrated the acquired business’ are. Things like bank recs, cash management, stock ordering and management, billing of GPs, month end close process etc.
- Internal control review
- Essentially a review of the Internal controls, as well as key processes within finance such as payroll and AP, and banking to ensure that there is sufficient control in place, but not so much that we are inefficient
- Members Own Health
- Process for monthly billing and tracking of costs that can be charged under the Insurer support agreement
- Model for determining the value Health Service returns to Private Health Insurance through preventative services provided
- Cost to serve/Cost to retain Private Health Insurance members
- Chartered Accountant (Non- Negotiable) with 8-13 years experience
- Financial Services Experience ideally within the Health Insurance Industry (Negotiable)
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics (Great Plains) (Non- Negotiable)
- High level of Microsoft Excel (Non- Negotiable)
- Xero (Negotiable)
- Available immediately for a 3 month contract in Geelong (Non- Negotiable)
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please feel free to reach out to Sarah McKenna on 0417 257 628Job Title: Finance Manager & Controller
Location: VIC Other