- Process Improvement role
- Prior change management and process/ structure implementation experience
- 3 month contract | 120 – 150 K | West Vic
Due to a number of business acquisitions of recent a leading finanial services provider in the West are recruiting for a Process Improvement Finance Manager for a 3 month contract to assist with building the correct accounting infrastructure to properly capture the financial productivity and control of all business entities both new and existing.
- Group reporting development
- Determination of process, structure, format etc.
- P&L enhancements and standardisation
- End of month reporting timeline and process flow
- Assessment of chart of accounts and consideration of a restructure.
- This will largely be driven by what the business wants to/should be able to see – e.g. if there is a desire to run full brand P&Ls, then this would need to be a consideration in the assessment
- Process for monthly billing and tracking of costs that can be charged under the support agreement
- Review/audit of finance processes
- Assess how well integrated the acquired business’ are. Things like bank recs, cash management, stock ordering and management, billing of GPs, month end close process etc.
- Internal control review
- Essentially a review of the Internal controls, as well as key processes within finance such as payroll and AP, and banking to ensure that there is sufficient control in place, but not so much that the business is inefficient
- Chartered Accountant (Non- Negotiable) with 8-13 years experience
- Financial Services Experience ideally within the Health Insurance Industry (Negotiable)
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics (Great Plains) (Non- Negotiable)
- High level of Microsoft Excel (Non- Negotiable)
- Xero (Negotiable)
- Available immediately for a 3 month contract in the West (Non- Negotiable)
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please feel free to reach out to Sarah McKenna on 0417 257 628Job Title: Finance Manager & Controller
Location: VIC Other