- Career progression opportunity
- Globally renowned, listed company
- Broad Management & Financial Accounting role
Our client was established over 100 years ago and they have a strong focus on social responsibility, innovation and brand recognition. Currently, the business employs over 30,000 staff in more than 25 countries. In Australia, they a clear market leader with a strong reputation.
Reporting to the Commercial Manager, you will be required to provide accurate and insightful financial reporting and analysis to enable the group to identify and implement process improvement opportunities. Specifically, your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring financial reporting requirements are met within time frames
- Management reporting including providing insights on key trends to explore areas for improvement across the group
- Communicating financial results to the key stakeholders including group finance and operational managers across IT, Logistics and Procurement
- Completing the budgeting & forecasting process across the group
- Supporting the external audit process to ensure compliance obligations are met by the group
Please consider expressing interest in this position if you possess the following:
- 3-6 years in a similar accounting role
- CPA or CA qualification
- Well developed skills from working in a chartered firm
- You may have 1-2 years experience in industry already after starting your career in professional services
- High levels of initiative and a proactive and forward thinking attitude
The Next Step
If this position will enhance your career and you would like further details on the client, the role, remuneration or a copy of the position description, please call Alexander Thompson for a confidential discussion on 03 8658 5811.
Or alternatively please apply per the link below.