- Be part of a finance team who truly believe in the company’s purpose
- Grow with the company in a new and emerging market
- CBD location | Circa $100K
With a Melbourne head office, this Fintech business is growing rapidly, boasting a global footprint and increasing demand for its products and services. With strong financial backing that allows them to continue to look for improvements and develop a great working environment there is now a need for a senior accountant to join their team.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, but working alongside the senior commercial and technical finance team leaders you will have responsibility over:
- Weekly, monthly, quarterly reporting
- Assisting in preparing half year and annual statutory accounts
- GL, FA register & improving controls
- Assisting with treasury
- Budgeting, forecasting & planning responsibilities
- Data mining & analysis
- Assisting with tax compliance, including FBT & GST
- Assisting in driving commercial insights on the business
Please consider expressing interest in this position if you possess the following:
- You are CA/CPA qualified with 4-6 years’ experience in a top-tier chartered firm or a comparable business
- Inquisitive in nature with a process improvement mind-set
- An eagerness to work in a fast growing, highly successful group in a broad accounting capacity
- Ability to use initiative, drive outcomes with a ‘can do’ attitude
The Next Step
If this position will enhance your career and you would like further details on the client, the role, remuneration or a copy of the position description, please call Susan Fouche for a confidential discussion on 03 8594 4385 or 0428 915 103.
Or alternatively please apply per the link below.