- Salary circa $72,000 package | ASX100 | Global Organisation
- CBD location | Employer of choice
- Progressive & challenging leadership role
This is a rare opportunity for an experienced Accounts Payable Officer to join this market leading ASX listed Australian company in a newly created permanent position. They are at the forefront of their industry and have an excellent reputation for successful growth in new markets.
Reporting to the Accounts Payable Manager, your responsibilities will require you too:
- Process complex invoices, end to end including complex foreign exchange payments;
- Ensure compliance with the PO process;
- Update and maintain vendor details;
- Maintain payment journals;
- Complete supplier reconciliations;
- Assist with month-end reporting’
- Provide leadership and support to the AP team; and
- Take the lead in various process improvement projects as directed by the AP Manager and broader finance leadership team;
Please apply to this role if you possess the following:
- 3- 5+ years full-function accounts payable experience in a challenging and complex environment;
- Experience in payment of international invoices;
- High attention to detail and excellent communication skills; and
- Proven leadership capabilities.
The Next Step
If this position will enhance your career and you would like further details on the client, the role, remuneration or a copy of the position description, please call Maxime Moffroid for a confidential discussion on 0429 927 270.