Outstanding opportunity for a sharp accounts payable professional to thrive in a fast paced advertising agency
Our client is a leading advertising agency with a reputation for being at the cutting edge of their field. Known to be a great place to work, they offer a dynamic environment and exciting opportunities for a long term career. A rare opening has arisen for a strong accounts payable professional to join their finance team.
Reporting to the Finance Manager and working in a small accounting team, your key responsibility will be to manage the full function accounts payable process.
Your specific responsibilities will include:
- Processing and PO matching invoices;
- Preparing weekly payment forecast;
- Local and foreign currency payment runs;
- Liaising with media buyers and suppliers to resolve queries;
- Supplier reconciliations;
- Creating financial reports
Please consider applying to this role if you:
- Are a team player who can think outside the box and use initiative to achieve key performance outcomes
- Enjoy a fast paced, deadline driven role where relationships are key
- 5+ years experience in end to end accounts payable would be ideal
- Experience in the advertising industry and BCC would be advantageous though is certainly not essential
The Next Step
If this position will enhance your career and you would like further details on the client, the role, remuneration or a copy of the position description, please call Sophie Penno-Charles for a confidential discussion on 0455 916 035 or 03 8658 5812.
Or alternatively please apply per the link below.