- Leader in the automotive industry nationally | SE location with parking on site
- Salary circa $110k package | Excellent opportunity for progression and career development
- Ideal for a first moving CA looking for a broad accounting role with leadership
Our client is one of the most established, respected and recognised organisation within their industry. Stemming from humble Melbourne beginnings, they now have a national presence with a continued focus on growth and expansion.
This presents as a rare opportunity for a career orientated accountant to work in a broad financial and management reporting role and take the next step in their career. Our client will consider CA applicants at Assistant Manager/ Manager level in a big 4 or mid-tier firm.
Reporting into the Group Financial Controller and playing a key role in supporting the finance team, your key responsibilities will include:
- Leading, developing and mentoring a team of three
- Completion of management accounts and supporting schedules
- Developing & reviewing departmental forecasts
- Contributing to the development & review of budgets and business plans
- Coaching non-finance managers to develop & improve their financial acumen
- Participating in professional development activities as required
- Assisting with assessment of financial risks plus development & maintenance of internal controls to ensure security of assets
- Identifying & implementing process improvements
- Preparation and assistance with statutory compliance
Please consider expressing interest in this position if you possess the following:
- CA/CPA with 7+ years’ experience working in comparably large blue-chip businesses
- Possibly, you are a 5- 7-year CA currently in a big 4 or mid-tier firm, ideally in business services/ private clients
- A sound knowledge of accounting concepts, statutory reporting requirements, and management reporting
- A demonstrated ability to build and maintain a sound working relationship with employees, stakeholders and business partners
The Next Step
If this position will enhance your career and you would like further details on the client, the role, remuneration or a copy of the position description, please call Maxime Moffroid for a confidential discussion on 03 8594 4378 or 0429 927 270.
Or alternatively please apply per the link below.