- Join a market leader | Career development opportunity
- Step into industry and lead a small team
- Salary circa $115k package
This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated CA finance professional to join a leading Australian company. To be successful in this role you will most likely have experience working at a large Australian or international company. Alternatively, you will have began your career at a large CA firm and you will be looking to make your first move into industry.
Reporting into a General Manager of Finance your key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring the financial accounts are accurately prepared and reported in accordance with statutory and internal requirements;
- Effectively managing and training a team of 4 part and qualified accountants;
- Handling queries from the businesses key divisional leaders;
- Participation in planning, forecasting and reporting;
- Completing balance sheet reconciliation’s in accordance with the businesses requirements;
- Review, analyse and improve business processes across operations;
- Presenting and communicating initiatives to a broad cross section of operational staff;
- Identifying and escalating financial reporting systems issues
Please consider expressing interest in this position if you possess the following:
- You began your career at PwC, Deloitte, EY or KPMG, or a well regarded mid-tier – most likely you progressed to assistant manager or manager level; or
- You will have experience in a large Australian or international company working within a division or group function
- Your salary expectations are between $100,000 & $115,000 package.
The Next Step
If this position will enhance your career and you would like further details on the client, the role, remuneration or a copy of the position description, please call Maxime Moffroid for a confidential discussion on 03 8658 5814 or 0429 927 270.
Or alternatively please apply per the link below.