- Top ASX with a Melbourne head office | Salary circa $120k package
- Excellent opportunity for progression with a succession plan to Financial Accounting Manager
- Employer of choice | Ideal for a first moving CA
Our client is one of Australia’s most-loved ASX listed retailers. The company continues to go from strength to strength, and is looking to further extend their competitive advantage and dominate the market. Having started a five-year journey to transform and revitalise the company, they are looking to employ a Senior Financial Accountant to help drive the financial reporting function for the group.
Reporting into the Group Accounting Manager and playing a key role in supporting the financial accounting team, your key responsibilities will include:
- Engagement and communication with key finance and operational executives across the group
- Completing month end accounting tasks to ensure the timely reporting of all financial information to align with internal controls and statutory requirements
- Completing monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Processing and reconciling weekly inter-company transactions
- Assistance and preparation of FBT and Tax returns
- Preparing the appropriate financial reports for the business
- Monthly and annual taxation compliance – BAS’s, PAYG instalments, FBT returns and Income Tax Returns
- Providing ad hoc support to the broader finance team
Please consider expressing interest in this position if you possess the following:
- Possibly, you are a CA in a big 4 or top, mid-tier firm at an Assistant/ Manager level, preferably within audit
- You are a CA/CPA with 5+ years’ experience
- You will have gained similar financial and statutory reporting experience within a complex ASX company
- You will be a strong communicator and have proven experience supporting/leading high performing teams
The Next Step
If this position will enhance your career and you would like further details on the client, the role, remuneration or a copy of the position description, please call Maxime Moffroid for a confidential discussion on 0429 927 270.
Or alternatively please apply per the link below.