- Progressive next step for a Group Accountant into a leadership position
- Top Melbourne ASX | Join a high performing, blue chip finance team
- Circa 120k package | CBD location
Our client is a top performing ASX company. They are known to be one of the best companies to work for in Melbourne. Having expanded their operations nationally and overseas, they are looking to employ a group accounting resource to support large team of operational accountants within the group reporting function. This position is pivotal to ensuring the delivery of the groups external reporting requirements. This presents as a rare and outstanding opportunity for a career orientated accountant who aspires to grow their career in a leadership role at a top ASX.
This role supports the Group Reporting Manager and it is responsible for maintaining the direction of the group financial accounting function. It will also liaise closely with the external and internal auditing functions.
Use your finance skill to grow your career with responsibility for:
- Acting as a 2IC to lead the groups financial reporting function
- Supporting the group budget and planning process
- Maintaining and improving the existing financial risk controls framework
- Effectively supporting the executive functions of the group with day to day engagement with the senior leadership team across the group
Please consider expressing interest in this position if you possess the following:
- You will be a CA with 5-7 years experience working within ASX environments
- It’s possible you will be presently working as an experienced Manager or newly appointed Senior Manager in a big 4 audit environment
- You will have gained similar financial, statutory or treasury reporting experience within a complex ASX company
- You will be a strong communicator and have proven experience leading high performing teams
The Next Step
If this position will enhance your career and you would like further details on the client, the role, remuneration or a copy of the position description, please call Sarah McKenna for a confidential discussion on 0417 257 628.
Or alternatively please apply per the link below.