- Top performing ASX listed company | Critical hire joining a blue chip team
- Salary up to $140k | Permanent position | CBD location
- Extensive opportunity for progression | Excellent training platform
Our client is a top performing ASX company and they are known to be one of the best companies to work for in Melbourne. Having expanded their footprint nationally and overseas, they are looking to employ a Group Internal Auditor. You will join a high performing team that oversees the audit function for the organisation and advises the group’s executives and the audit and risk committee on all assurance and control matters.
This role will provide the successful candidate with the opportunity to join a team responsible for the long term planning, implementation and day to day management of assurance activities across the business. Specifically, the roles responsibilities will include:
- Developing the assurance strategy and the annual internal audit plan
- Leading the partnership with the external auditors while integrating the risk management frameworks effectively
- Evaluating the businesses operations controls and assessing key compliance risks
- Assisting the business with the detection and investigation of fraudulent activities while challenging the business with recommendations that deliver genuine improvements in controls and efficiencies
- Working with the business to promote the risk management framework and improve the quality of internal controls
Please consider expressing interest in this position if you possess the following:
- You are currently a CA qualified finance executive in a large blue chip ASX organisation
- You have previous experience working within an Audit and Risk function.
The Next Step
If this position will enhance your career and you would like further details on the client, the role, remuneration or a copy of the position description, please call Sarah McKenna on 0417 257 628