- Retail industry | Global presence
- Eastern suburbs | Great culture
- $65,000 – $75,000 | Career development
Our client a globally recognised retailer and one of Australia’s leading businesses. Over recent years, they have experienced considerable growth and as such, an opportunity has arisen for a payroll officer to join their large team. They have an excellent internal culture and pride themselves on employee development and progression from within. Long term employment is on offer for a candidate who is able to take ownership of this role and make it their own.
Reporting into the Payroll Manager, you will be a vital member of the payroll team. Specifically your responsibilities will include:
- Preparing and processing payroll information on a fortnightly and monthly basis
- Completing new starter and employee terminations
- Award interpretation and applying relevant policies and procedures
- Reviewing and uploading time and attendance files
- Providing support to management with month-end tasks
- Supporting management through the year end process
- Supporting management through the year end process which includes preparing payroll tax and executive bonus calculations
- Responding to payroll related queries
Please consider expressing interest in this position if you possess the following:
- Experience working with monthly and casual payrolls in a large Australian business.
- End to end payroll skills that align to the core responsibilities of the role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An eagerness to develop your payroll skills and advance your career
The next step
If this position will enhance your career and you would like further details on the client, the role, remuneration or a copy of the position description, please call Jack Ymer for a confidential discussion on 03 8658 5813 or 0477 885 422.
Or alternatively please apply per the link below.