- Construction Industry | Growing Australian Business
- Malvern Location | Next To Train Station
- $80k | Process Improvement Focus
Our client is a Australian privately owned property development company located in Malvern. Established over 10 years ago, this company has continued to grow and now boasts projects all across Australia. Their innovative nature, commitment and dedication have been the driving factors behind their ongoing success. They are currently seeking an experienced Senior Payroll Officer to join their team.
Reporting to the Payroll Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Preparing and processing the payroll;
- Performing complex calculations including executive remuneration, novated lease, salary packaging and pay adjustments;
- Administering new start starters, leavers and termination pays;
- Maintaining leave records and adjustments;
- Checking data from T&A systems;
- Statutory requirements such as Superannuation, Work Cover and PAYG;
- Assisting with year-end reporting
- Various ad-hoc finance related tasks
Please consider expressing interest in this position if you possess the following:
- 4+ years payroll experience within a large well run organisation
- Experience working with Kronos or another T&A system is advantageous;
- Experience performing complex payroll calculations and applying a variety of different Awards/EBA’s;
- High attention to detail and the willingness to learn and develop your skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The Next Step
If this position will enhance your career and you would like further details on the client, the role, remuneration or a copy of the position description, please call Roshan Gill for a confidential discussion on 0488 022 124 or 03 8594 4380.
Or alternatively please apply per the link below.