- Leading retailer | Great culture
- Convenient city-fringe location
- Circa $80,000
On offer is an excellent stand-alone payroll position with a leading Australian apparel retailer who prides themselves on their fantastic family culture. This is a great opportunity to join a tight-knit finance team and make the role of Payroll Officer your own.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will manage the end-to-end payroll for head office and stores nationally. Specifically your responsibilities will include:
- Processing fortnightly salaried and casual payrolls;
- Calculating deductions, terminations and leave allowances;
- Onboarding starters and leavers;
- Completing legislative requirements including PAYG, Superannuation and WorkCover;
- Answering queries from store managers and staff;
- Interpreting relevant awards and agreements, ensuring current knowledge of all payroll legislation;
- Month-end reconciliations and preparation of payroll reports;
- Adopting a continuous improvement approach and seeking efficiency in the payroll process
Please consider expressing interest in this position if you possess the following:
- Experience in end to end payroll;
- Strong MS Excel and payroll systems ability;
- Good understanding of general accounting principles
The Next Step
If this position will enhance your career and you would like further details on the client, the role, remuneration or a copy of the position description, please call Roshan Gill for a confidential discussion on 0488 022 124 or 03 8658 5815.
Or alternatively please apply per the link below.