- Renowned business | Market leader
- Great internal culture | Development opportunities
- Salary circa $85,000 | CBD location
Our client is one of the most recognisable Australian businesses and they represent a number of iconic brands throughout Australasia. With various business units under their group, they have a sizeable payroll team and offer plenty of room for career development. They are presently going through a period of positive change and as such an opportunity has arisen for an experienced payroll specialist to join their team on a 12 month FTC.
Reporting into the Payroll Manager you will form an integral part of an established and collaborative team. Specifically, your responsibilities will include the following:
- Preparing and processing payroll information on a fortnightly basis;
- Completing new starter and employee terminations;
- Award interpretation and applying relevant policies and procedures;
- Reviewing and uploading time and attendance files;
- Providing support to management with month-end tasks;
- Supporting management through the year end process which includes preparing payroll tax and executive bonus calculations
- Supporting management with ongoing process improvement tasks
Please consider expressing interest in this position if you possess the following:
- 4+ years payroll experience, ideally this will be at a large Australian business
- End to end payroll skills that align to the core responsibilities of the role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working within a regulated payroll environment. I expect this will have resulted in you using a time & attendance and large payroll system. This could be Kronos, SAP, Chris21, Micropay, ADP or Peoplesoft.
The Next Step
If this position will enhance your career and you would like further details on the client, the role, remuneration or a copy of the position description, please call Jack Ymer for a confidential discussion on 03 8658 5813 or 0477 885 422.
Or alternatively please apply per the link below.