My client is seeking an experience management accountant with proven experience in the aged – care industry with extensive experience in people management and taking full responsibility of the preparation and management of budgets for a valuable business line within the healthcare sector.
To be successful in this role you will be:
- Tertiary qualified and hold a membership of a recognised accounting body
- Working knowledge of Australian accounting standards, statutory requirements, regulations and practices which apply to financial accounting in the aged care sector
- High level of experience as a management accountant in the aged care / health care sector
- Able to demonstrate an ability to deliver detailed financial analysis and advice
- High level analytical and reporting skills
- Well developed verbal and written communication skills and strong customer service skills
- Ability to work within tight deadlines and prioritise multiple tasks effectively
- Demonstrated ability to interpret and apply regulatory requirements and organisational policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of the admission processes and related financial processes
- Experience in the management of staff
- CA/ CPA Qualified
- 5 + years’ experience in healthcare/ aged – care
The Next Step
If this position will enhance your career and you would like further details on the client, the role, remuneration or a copy of the position description, please call Sarah McKenna on 0417257628
Or alternatively please apply per the link below.